ECDL Essentials ( level 1)
Gain the basic skills to start using a computer, browse the internet and send emails.
ECDL Extra ( level 2)
Learn how to use word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
ITQ ( levels1 and 2)
You choose the areas you need to improve on – perfect if you have some existing IT skills.
Functional Skills in information and Communication Technology :
This qualification is great if you’re new to IT and want to learn the basics.
Network Design Courses
Network Architectures for the Enterprise
Cisco training courses
CCNA semesters consist of:
- CCNA1 Network Fundamentals
- CCNA2 Routing Protocols and Concepts
- CCNA3 LAN Switching and Wireless
- CCNA4 Accessing the WAN
CCNP semesters consist of:
- CCNP ROUTE: Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- CCNP SWITCH: Implementing Cisco IP Switching
- CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Cisco IP Networks.